We focus on the biological mechanisms underlying common mental health and neurological brain diseases, applying the latest technology and thereby providing new perspectives on therapy. Finding the 'cause' of brain diseases, design its 'cure' and implement this to the level of 'patient care' are all in the center of our research ambition.
- Sabine Spijker receives Vici grant
- VUmc Alzheimer Centre important partner in large-scale European research project
- Mansvelder lab receives ERC Proof-of-Concept grant
- Study identifies biological mechanisms for schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and depression
- Prof. Johannes F. de Boer acquires STW grant for early diagnosis of Alzheimers in the human eye
- New program grant of VUmc MS center Amsterdam focuses on ‘Facing MS progression’
- Dutch University Medical Centers united in researching Parkinson's disease